[Histonet] Unsubscribe

aa aa lactose.intolerant <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 22:56:34 CDT 2009

Dear Histonetters:

It sure is a real shame to see so many familiar names leave the list
just due to a little annoyance. Sorry to send yet *another* note about
all of this to the whole list, but I wanted to pass on a link my
supervisor sent to me when we were having similar real-life crisis in
my lab... it really does put things into perfect perspective:
http://smouch.net/lol/

Have a great day everyone, and keep HistoNetting!

~L.

--- On Tue, 4/7/09, Tony Henwood <AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au> wrote:
From: Tony Henwood <AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au>
To: S.J.Ainsworth <@t> bsms.ac.uk, histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 6:44 PM

Sophie,
I for one would never throw a torrent of abuse at any one (mmm unless
they are politicians - in between football seasons!)

So if my (and most others on Histonet) comments are not of some worth
then we apologise.

We need to try harder.

(also please remember the delete key, I unfortunately have to regularly
use it)

Regards

Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA