[Histonet] Staying...

Bernie Taupin bernietaupin <@t> ymail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:40:32 CDT 2009

Yes, Well-done to all of you who have decided to stay! It really separates the wheat from the chaff, as it were. Or the weenies from the real adults, more or less. And even the French-speakers from the non-French-speakers, in the case of Kemlo/Rene. Ha ha. That was a joke. Learn to laugh a little, folks.

I, myself, have decided to stay.

I'll try to play more nicely. Here's hoping the rest of you can be so cool about it all.

SO BIG UPS TO ALL THE HISTOLOGISTS IN THE HOUSE! CAN I GET A WHUT-WHUT!

________________________________
From: "Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/CCID/NCZVED)" <jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov>
To: Marla Thomas <mthomas <@t> littonlab.com>; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2009 8:10:22 AM
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Staying...

Amen!

Jeanine Bartlett
Infectious Diseases Pathology Branch
(404) 639-3590
jeanine.bartlett <@t> cdc.hhs.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Marla
Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 7:48 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Staying...

I am staying on the list-serve.  I have learned a lot from people on
this list-serve.  I have been in the field since 1970 and I too am still
learning things.  No one has all of the answers, and sometimes there
isn't just one answer.

I am staying on the list-serve, and if my input can help one person, or
15 different responses can help me, then the list-serve works.  There
are still people out there asking questions in between the bickering.

Marla Thomas, HT(ASCP)
Litton Pathology Associates, PC
700 NW Hunter Dr.
Blue Springs, MO 64015
Phone: 816-229-6449 Fax:816-874-4400

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Litton Pathology
Associates, P.C. and are intended only for the addressee.  The
information contained in this message is confidential and may contain
privileged, confidential, proprietary and/or exemption from disclosure
under applicable law.  Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying,
distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this
message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may
call 816-229-6449 and ask for the HIPAA/Compliance Coordinator.