[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 65, Issue 14

Kemlo Rogerson Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Tue Apr 7 08:50:14 CDT 2009

Can I just say that you are giving him more importance than he's worth
and you are perpetuating it? Obviously he must feed off your responses
so stop being manipulated; just ignore or delete or make an Outlook
rule, as I have, that his e-mails go to trash!!

Bernie, Bernie, where are you? I can't see you. Well I can cos people
him replying to you and the craps at the bottom of the e-mail..... My
point so stop inflicting me on him, please!!!!!

Kemlo Rogerson
e-mail kemlorogerson <@t> nhs.net if not at work.
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311     Mob 07749 754194;
Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. --Jonah
Lehrer
This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation