[Histonet] Staying...

Marla Thomas mthomas <@t> littonlab.com
Tue Apr 7 06:47:57 CDT 2009

I am staying on the list-serve.  I have learned a lot from people on this
list-serve.  I have been in the field since 1970 and I too am still learning
things.  No one has all of the answers, and sometimes there isn't just one
answer.

I am staying on the list-serve, and if my input can help one person, or 15
different responses can help me, then the list-serve works.  There are still
people out there asking questions in between the bickering.

Marla Thomas, HT(ASCP)
Litton Pathology Associates, PC
700 NW Hunter Dr.
Blue Springs, MO 64015
Phone: 816-229-6449 Fax:816-874-4400

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Litton Pathology
Associates, P.C. and are intended only for the addressee.  The information
contained in this message is confidential and may contain privileged,
confidential, proprietary and/or exemption from disclosure under applicable
law.  Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of
such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not
the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of
the delivery error by e-mail or you may call 816-229-6449 and ask for the
HIPAA/Compliance Coordinator.