[Histonet] I'm outta here

aa aa lactose.intolerant <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 15:02:01 CDT 2009

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a textbook example of a "flounce"... you know, that "last post" to tell a bunch of strangers that you're no longer participating on the list... and as expected, sympathetic/apologetic replies to that from others...

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Flounce

p.s: thanks also for posting an off-topic post to tell us you're quitting hte list because of too much off-topic content....

--- On Mon, 4/6/09, Breeden, Sara <sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu> wrote:
From: Breeden, Sara <sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] I'm outta here
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Monday, April 6, 2009, 11:43 AM

After almost 5 years of Histonet membership, I am taking a break and
unsubscribing. Why? Because I've had enough of the extraneous nonsense.
I'll unsubscribe as required but I'm telling you why you won't be
coming
into this computer for a while.  This listserv has so much potential to
do good but some are just like the gangsta wannabees that use their
smarts for crap.  If I need help, I'll hit the books.  Ta-ta for now.

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

PO Box 4700