[Histonet] marine animals and insects/ arthrops histotechnology

Deborah Faichney d.a.faichney <@t> stir.ac.uk
Fri Apr 3 04:31:40 CDT 2009

Hi Ana,

Yes, I work for an aquaculture veterinary pathology lab and have experience with some of these, but particularly fish.
Please feel free to contact me for more information, I'll help if I can.

Debbie Faichney
Histopathology
Institute of aquaculture
University of Stirling
Stirling
Scotland
UK

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Ana Resendes
Sent: 02 April 2009 19:40
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] marine animals and insects/ arthrops histotechnology

Anyone out there expertize or with a good background or working experience in marine (fish, algae, shell moluscles crustaceans) and insects or arthropds histotechnology ?
Thank you.
Ana
--
Ana Resendes
DVM, MSc, PhD

--
Academic Excellence at the Heart of Scotland.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,