[Histonet] low profile blades and cutting angle

Merced Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Thu Apr 2 12:16:45 CDT 2009

AccuEdge by Sakura Finetek are the best (avail. through VWR)

Not only have I tried a few other brands, but our former knowledgeable and
experienced histotech here at UB recommends AccuEdge.

Merced

--On Thursday, April 02, 2009 9:55 AM -0700 Stacey Barrick
<barrickstacey <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> What brand low profile blades does everyone prefer and where do you order
> them?
> Also, what blade angle does everyone prefer for cryosectioning?
>
> Thanks
>
> Stacey

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
354 Biomedical Research Building
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
Ph: (716) 829-6033
Fx: (716) 829-2725

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.