[Histonet] Let's call a truce

LINDA MARGRAF LINDA.MARGRAF <@t> childrens.com
Thu Apr 2 10:18:20 CDT 2009

Histonet members:
As the list moderator, I now feel the need to ask everyone to please get back to the business of histology and related topics.  Histonet is run using the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center's resources and I suspect they would not look favorably on large volumes of off-topic messages.  As everyone knows, Histonet is a very useful resource because of the tremendous contributions of all the members (now up to 3200 people) and it would be a shame if a University official happened to review the recent discourse and decide this wasn't a good use of Texas tax dollars.
Thanks so much,
Linda M
Histonet administrator

>>> Bernie Taupin <bernietaupin <@t> ymail.com> 4/1/2009 11:04 PM >>>
At this point,  I think about 20 or more different people have been involved in this thread!

Would anyone else like to chime in with their two-cents about being on-topic or offer their inane peanut-gallery observations and silly tit-for-tat bickering like Paula here?

________________________________
From: Va Paula Sicurello <vapatpxs <@t> yahoo.com>
To: HistoNet <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 1:10:30 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Let's call a truce

Hello Netters,

Time to stop the current off topic conversations and get back to histology.

I apologize to Bernie for my comment since I contributed to this off topic topic.

It's a new month let's start fresh.

Happy slicing and dicing and may all your stains work perfectly.

Paula  :-)

Paula Sicurello
VA Medical Center San Diego
Veterans Medical Research Foundation (VMRF)
Core Research Imaging Center
3350 La Jolla Village Dr., MC151
San Diego, CA 92161
858-552-8585 x2397