[Histonet] So... I Need Some Expert Advice:

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Thu Apr 2 07:00:09 CDT 2009

I think it was April fool...

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Mark Ray
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:10 AM
To: lactose.intolerant <@t> yahoo.com
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] So... I Need Some Expert Advice:

What I got was a Rick Roll music video on Youtube.  If aa aa is a
spammer, this was a slick way to attract our attention.  Anybody else?

aa aa wrote:
> Dear Histotech Experts!
>
> I am working on a very complicated project, and could really use some
advice from both the guru-level histologists and also from the go-getter
know-how of the histotechs....

> Because it's sort of hard to explain (and involves some comparatively
obscure staining techniques and mounting methods) I've put together a
short slide-show to help cut-to-the-chase, as it were, because frankly,
some things are just too tedious, abstract and confusing to type out in
text.

> Anyway, on with the show! I would truly and thankfully appreciate any
and all commentary and advice!

> Please view my detailed presentation here: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
>
> Thanks Everybody!

Confidentiality Notice:
This email, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete this message.