[Histonet] Off topic...lets call a truce

Amy Johnson AJohnson <@t> aipathology.com
Wed Apr 1 15:00:37 CDT 2009

Histonetters,

I have been watching and reading these posts all day and I find it all
very hilarious.  What I have read has not been offensive or rude by any
means towards any one individual yet there is one out there who thinks
he is being attacked and therefore he thinks he needs to retaliate by
insulting others way worse that the original comments had been.  Can
this all be for real or have I just got caught in an April fools day
joke.  Just wanted to get in on the fun.

Amylin Johnson