[Histonet] Off topic posts

Florence Leomiti batesf <@t> ohsu.edu
Wed Apr 1 14:29:05 CDT 2009

People get a life enough already!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Anderson
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 12:23 PM
To: Histonet
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Off topic posts

Oh my.  If I had known my request for manuals would have sparked such
diatribe, I would have withheld.  Please stop at once - you're
unnecessarily filling my Inbox.  This is preposterous.  The conversation
should be over.  I thought this list was monitored???

Jennifer Anderson

The information transmitted in this email is confidential and is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed.
Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended
recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or any
applicable privilege.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by individuals or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited by Halozyme and may be in violation of applicable laws.  If
you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete/destroy
this email.