[Histonet] AO Blade holder

David Waugh dwaugh <@t> kent.edu
Wed Apr 1 12:39:33 CDT 2009

Again I apologize for what was an honest mistake. I tried looking at
the list server home and could not find information regarding the
time it takes a post to appear and rules regarding text formats etc.
The page I found had only information on how to subscribe or
unsubscribe. If there is other information I missed it. -David