[Histonet] RELIA Histology Careers Bulletin 9-30-08

Pam Barker relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 08:52:13 CDT 2008

Hello Histonetters!

It is hard to believe the summer is over already. Before we know it, it
will be 2009!

Let’s Get The Ball Rolling!!!

Looking for a new job in the Fall?
Planning a job change after the holidays?
Considering making a move in 2009?

Are you a histo tech looking for a better opportunity?
Are you a new or recent graduate of a histology school?
Are you a traveler considering transitioning into a permanent position?
Are you a Histo Tech looking for an opportunity to advance into
management?

Let’s Get The Ball Rolling!!!

Do we need to freshen up your resume?  I can help!!

Do you need help with what your next career move should be?  I can
help!!

Do you need assistance with salary negotiation?  I can help!!

Do you want someone to work with you on what to say in an interview?  I
can help!!

How about coordinating times and dates for the interview? I can help!!

All of the positions that I work with are full time permanent positions
with premier companies setting the mark to be "employers of choice" in
their respective areas.  My clients offer competitive salaries excellent
benefits and relocation assistance.

If you or anyone you know is considering making a job change all it
takes is a 5 minute phone call or a quick e-mail to Get The Ball
Rolling!!!

We can talk about my current openings and what you are looking for in
your next position.

Here are some of my current openings:

HISTOLOGY MANAGEMENT:

Manchester, NH – Brand new Pathology Lab

Buffalo NY – Histology Manager for Renown Clinical and Research Facility

Portland, OR – Histology and Cytology Manager – no bench work.

Los Angeles, CA – Afternoon shift for National Reference Lab

El Paso, TX – Lab Supervisor for hospital environment

HISTOTECHS

Washington DC – Histotech Prestigious Hospital Environment

PA- Pittsburgh, Dayshift HT or HTL required.

TX - Austin, Pathology Lab Entry Level and experience techs needed

TX  - Dallas , Histotechnician/Histotechnologist

TX – El Paso, Histo tech

WA – Seattle Clinical Positions on Night Shift $$$ Shift diff!!

WA – Seattle IHC Tech

WA  - Seattle area, Research position

WA - Spokane, Clinical Position in Brand new lab!

MD - Baltimore, Grossing Histotechnologist

CA - Los Angeles,  Histotechnician/Histotechnologist ASCP cert req

MA – North of Boston, IHC Tech

NY – New York City Flow Cytometry Tech

NY – Uniondale Histotech Specialty Lab Environment

OTHER POSITIONS

FL – Tampa Pathologist Assistant

NY – New York City, Flow Cytometry Tech

WA – Seattle,  IHC Tech

MA – North of Boston IHC Tech

Remember it never hurts to look!

If you or someone you know is interested in any of these opportunities
please let me know.  Also please feel free to forward this e-mail to
your friends and colleagues as well

I can be reached toll free at 866-60-RELIA (866-607-3542) or
relia1 <@t> earthlink.net

Thanks-Pam

Thank You!

Pam M. Barker