[Histonet] Plus Slides

Hofecker, Jennifer L jennifer.l.hofecker <@t> Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Sep 29 12:56:24 CDT 2008

Me too! Me too! I also buy my plus slides from Mercedes. They sell a few
different types. I buy the Starfrost Platinum line. Not only are they
affordable, they are very high quality slides. I don't usually even have
a problem with dye uptake. Call them and ask for a sample.
Have a great week.

Jennifer L. Hofecker HT(ASCP)
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Division of Neuropathology
Nashville, TN
ph 615.343.0083
fax 615.343.7089

-----Original Message-----
From: Patsy Ruegg [mailto:pruegg <@t> ihctech.net]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 10:47 AM
To: 'Podawiltz, Thomas'; meghan.tucker <@t> yahoo.com;
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Plus Slides

I also use slides from Mercedes, don't see dirt debris but I do see that
the
slides take up the hematoxylin stain, it does not seem to cause a
problem
though.  Mercedes sells the cheapest charged slides I can find anywhere.
Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 215
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net

Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or
opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information
that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law.
Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message,
or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited.
If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose
of
this e-mail as soon as possible.