[Histonet] Small lab Dayshift histologists...several states

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 16:41:55 CDT 2008

Hi Everyone-

We are seeking folks who'd love to love their job!  We have full time day
shift positions in several smaller labs and we're seeking stellar techs to
do a fair day's work for a fair day's pay in a small lab environment where
you WILL make a significant difference for your patients.

We have openings in several states:

Kansas - HT
Florida - HT & CT
Indiana - HT
South Carolina - HT
North Carolina - HT

And our stomping grounds: Texas HT & CT (don't let a little hurricane scare
ya!!)

Confidential conversations welcome--our recruiter is a working histotech so
it's an easy conversation (don't call Thursday morning--I'm on a Mohs
bench!!)

Full Staff Inc.
Staffing Healthcare Professionals, one GREAT fit at a time.

800.756.3309 phone and fax
resume <@t> fullstaff.org
281.913.7285