[Histonet] Microtome

histobeach <@t> aol.com histobeach <@t> aol.com
Mon Sep 22 15:28:07 CDT 2008

Hello,

We will be purchasing another microtome and I wanted to get feedback from the list.? If you wouldn't mind giving me your thoughts on the microtome you like the best.? We are not getting an automated one, not in our budget, but a simple, ever-lasting one.? We have the Leica 2135 and 2125 and sometimes the blade holder gives us problems, but I'm sure they all do.? Actually, we do have a Microm 330 and that one hasn't given us any problems at all.
I just would like to know the one that gets a lot of positive feedback.

Thanks so much in advance,
Stacey, HT
Biomed?Group