[Histonet] EGFP IHC in floating brain sections

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 00:34:16 CDT 2008

I just realized that you suggested going to 1:1000 for that antibody but you
said "increasing the concentration."  Going from 1:500 to 1:100 is diluting
it out further... anyway I do think that should help, if it doest... again
maybe an avidin/biotin blocking kit would help.

Mark