[Histonet] San Diego Chapter of CSH field trip

James Watson jwatson <@t> gnf.org
Thu Sep 11 17:29:37 CDT 2008

The San Diego chapter of the Ca. Society of Histotechnology is
sponsoring a tour of all the labs at the Beckman Research Center
(Genetics and Microdiagnostic labs) adjacent to the Wild Animal Park in
Escondido:      Thursday September 25, 2005 2p.m.

This tour is at no cost and should last about an hour. This tour will
not involve admission to the Wild Animal Park. So if you want to go to
Wild Animal Park you may do that on your own.

This trip is open to members of the chapter and other interested adults.
We can accommodate no more than thirty people.  Make you reservation
early so you will not miss out on this.

Parking is limited so carpool if you can.  We will need to know how many
cars are going so when you RSVP let Kris know.

Traveling east on 78, go past the main entrance and then make the next
left. There is a closed gate.  To gain excess, press the button on the
keypad and identify yourself.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Wild+animal+park,+escon
dido,+ca&ie=UTF8&ll=33.086076,-117.039928&spn=0.064578,0.109863&z=13&iwl
oc=A

The cut off date and time for reservations are at 4pm Monday September
22, 2008.

R.S.V.P.       cwright <@t> gnf.org

If you are interested in becoming a member of the San Diego chapter,
please contact me.

James Watson HT  ASCP

Facilities Manager of Histology

GNF  Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation

Tel    858-332-4647

Fax   858-812-1915 <mailto:858-812-1915jwatson <@t> gnf.org>

jwatson <@t> gnf.org