[Histonet] Hard Tissue Group - Suzanne Bruce and other's welcome

Vicki Kalscheur kalschev <@t> svm.vetmed.wisc.edu
Wed Sep 3 12:27:47 CDT 2008

Suzanne and other interested attendees:   The National Society for Histotechnology Hard Tissue Committee is meeting in Pittsburgh on Saturday, September 13th; room 413/415, of the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.  The time is 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.  We welcome new members. This is a good place to meet others working in plastics.  There is also a Hard Tissue Display in the registration area with materials and application.  It is often a gathering spot for attendees involved in this specialty, from Saturday, September 13 - Tuesday morning, September 16th.  I look forward to meeting you.

Vicki Kalscheur, Hard Tissue Committee Chair
Department of Surgical Sciences
School of Veterinary Medicine
University of Wisconsin
2015 Linden Drive