[Histonet] IHC equipment

godsgalnow <@t> aol.com godsgalnow <@t> aol.com
Fri Oct 31 08:01:12 CDT 2008

This is a matter of opinion.? DO you like a closed system or an open system?? My preference is an open system and I prefer Biocare.? As for the PIN-4 Cocktail, Biocare wins hands down there as well...as Dr Tacha works there.
-----Original Message-----
From: richard wells <wa7buxx <@t> yahoo.com>
To: histonet <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 2:17 pm
Subject: [Histonet] IHC equipment

I am helping to set up an in office lab for a group of urologists.? What is the
best instrumentation for prostate tripple stain?? What are the best reagents?
?
Test volume will be relatively low.? Perhaps as many as 5 additional
immunostains will be added in the future.? Testing will be done by an
experienced histotech with minimal exposure to immunoperoxidase techniques.
?
Goals are to maximize simplicity, dependability and value.
?
Thanks in advance for any and all advice.