[Histonet] cryostat SOP/fibrin and plasmin antibodies

Michele Wich mwich <@t> 7thwavelabs.com
Thu Oct 30 10:22:39 CDT 2008

Thanks again for all responses to my cryostat SOP question. I guess it's
time now to write the dang thing.

While I'm on here, can anyone recommend a vendor for fibrin and plasmin
(plasminogen) antibodies that are reactive in mouse tissue and possibly
share a working dilution for either of these?

Thanks for any help!

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer