[Histonet] Antibody Testing

anitaibsc <@t> aol.com anitaibsc <@t> aol.com
Wed Oct 29 15:51:54 CDT 2008

Hello Nettres,

Can anyone recommend a lab, that does Immunoflorescent testing for following antibodies:

1. Sialosyl-Tn? antibody, mouse anti human, Tissue. GI tumor, colon Ca will be fine, fresh frozen tissue, alcohol or acetone fixed.
??? We will supply FITC- labeled anti-sialosyl-Tn antibody. We need Immunofluorescence (IF) data.

2. Thyroglobulin (Tg) mouse anti-human, tissue Human thyroid or ca tissue, fresh frozen tissue, alcohol or acetone fixed.
??? We will supply FITC labeled anti-thyroglobulin antibody, we also need IF data.

3. Epithelial specific antigen (ESA), Tissue frozen alcohol or acetone fixed human breast cancer tissue
?? We will supply FITC labeled ant ESA

4. Anti-Leuteinzing hormone (LH), rabbit anti-human, tissue FFPE anterior Pituitary.
??? we will supply rabbit anti-LH.

Please let me know if they can do these expt. for us and supply us digital photos.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Bader Siddiki, PhD
ImmunoBioScience Corp. (IBSC)