[Histonet] microtome

Ernestine Middleton ernestinemiddleton <@t> yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 23 20:21:36 CDT 2008

Need suggestion on purchase a microtome that is good for section undecalified bone.  Please email me at :
emiddlet <@t> montefiore.org.  Thank.

Ernestine Middleton
Montefiiore Med. Ct.
Bronx, NY l0467
718-920 4157

I using Xpress rapid processor.  I am experience problem with using Warthin starry for HP on the Aristan special stainer.  Anyone in histoland experience this problem.