[Histonet] Open HT position in Wild Wyoming

Daryl Mikita dmikita <@t> wmcnet.org
Fri Oct 17 07:54:03 CDT 2008

Wyoming Medical Center in Casper, Wyoming is looking for a full-time, Day Shift HT with rotating Saturdays (NO nights or Sundays).  One year certificate from college or technical school; and three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. ASCP registered, equivalent or eligible.

Wyoming Medical Center is a 205 bed not-for-profit acute care hospital in the center of Wyoming.  The Histology Lab. performs approximately 9000 cases per year, and does routine H&E, Special Stains and IHC.  We do not perform MOHS procedures, ER/PR or HER2/Neu, at this time.  We currently use the Tissue-Tek Glas coverslipper, Tissue-Tek DRS 2000 H&E stainer, and the Dako Autostainer.

Wyoming offers many interesting and exciting outdoor experiences for the outdoors person.  Wyoming also offers Yellowstone National park, the Flaming Gorge Reservoir and Jackson Hole, WY.  Casper has many outdoor activities (Hiking, Fishing, Hunting,....) within an hour drive.  This includes several lake for fishing and water sports.  We also have a world class trout fishing area within a two hour drive from Casper.

If interested please contact me or go to our web page to apply online.
http://www.wmcnet.org

Daryl A. Mikita, HT(ASCP)cm
Wyoming Medical Center
Anatomical Pathology