[Histonet] Expiration dates

Sebree Linda A. LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Mon Oct 13 07:53:42 CDT 2008

I the case of VMS instrumentation, we would be talking about
user-fillable dispensers that you would fill with non-Ventana antibodies

Linda A. Sebree
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory
DB1-223 VAH
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Senn,
Amy R
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 6:04 AM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Expiration dates

Hello all,

My supervisor wanted me to ask everyone who's posting about the
expiration dates of antibodies:  How can you use expired antibodies on a
stainer such as a Benchmark-which will not allow you to start the run
due to expiration dates on the containers?

Thanks!!

Amy Senn

Camp Hill, PA

Confidentiality Disclaimer: The information contained in this
communication may be confidential,
is intended for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally
privileged.If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents,
is strictly prohibited. If you
received this communication in error, please resend this communication
to the sender and delete
the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank
You