[Histonet] Re: histology ink washing off

Mark Ray darkdaym <@t> comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 13:44:01 CDT 2008

Most institutions have a discount contract with  a large office supply
company.  Borrow a catalog from the office staff.  That's usually the
cheapest deal on india ink and you don't have to go to an outside vendor
that your purchasing department never heard of.