[Histonet] GO SOONERS!

Jo Dee Fish jfish <@t> gladstone.ucsf.edu
Fri Oct 10 13:37:51 CDT 2008

Hi Sharon,
I watched the Blue Angels practicing yesterday, just outside my lab window
here in Mission Bay!  I hope they practice again today!  They were
absolutely beautiful!
Have fun sailing tomorrow!
Jo Dee

~~Jo Dee Fish~~
Senior Research Technologist
The J. David Gladstone Institutes
Co-manager Histology and Microscopy Core

Telephone: (415) 734-2567
Fax: (415) 355-0824
E-mail: jfish <@t> gladstone.ucsf.edu

Mailing address:
The J. David Gladstone Institutes
1650 Owens Street
San Francisco, CA 94158

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
sharon.osborn <@t> comcast.net
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 9:50 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] GO SOONERS!

Histonetters!

     Taking off on Kim Tournear's message of "OU Rocks!" to say one of the
best college games of the year if not so far this century will be played out
in the Cotton Bowl, Dallas tomorrow morning at 11:00AM CDT.  It is between
Oklahom #1 and Univ Texas #5 and will be a true grudge match!.
    So, GO SOONERS, Hook 'em Horns

Those who are not football fans may enjoy following a WWII Liberty Ship, SS
Jeremiah O'Brien as she sails the San Francisco Bay this Sat-Sun for Fleet
week.  You can track her at    http://hd-sf.com/livemap.html
I am a volunteer crew member so will root for my team while sailing!  Oh, by
the way, it is our summer now.

Happy weekend!
Sharon Osborn
ThermoFisher