[Histonet] IHC antibody Expiration question for CAP

Sebree Linda A. LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Fri Oct 10 10:21:14 CDT 2008

I don't think you'll get much flaming on that statement Jacquie, just a
lot of agreement!

Linda A. Sebree
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory
DB1-223 VAH
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Poteete,
Jacquie A.
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 10:18 AM
To: Marshall Terry Dr,Consultant Histopathologist;
themagoos <@t> rushmore.com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] IHC antibody Expiration question for CAP

I agree, it is a very ridiculous rule, and I don't like having to
eliminate perfectly good antibodies or reagents.  When you look at the
CAP guidelines, there are lots of ridiculous rules, in my humble
opinion.  Let the flaming begin!

Jacquie Poteete MT(ASCP)QIHC
Lead Technologist, IHC Lab
Saint Francis Hospital