[Histonet] information on 15 mL or 50 mL siliconized conical tubes

Gideon, Katherine M gideon <@t> BATTELLE.ORG
Thu Oct 9 19:10:27 CDT 2008

For collecting Bronchoalveolar lavage fluid from small rodents we use 2.0 mL siliconized micro-centrifuge tubes for the first two washes - we need larger tubes for the remaining four washes.  Has anybody ever found siliconized tubes in 5.0 mL, 15 mL and 50 mL size?  I have searched for sometime and unable to locate in catalogs nor on-line.  I realize we could make our own but would like to find supplier for ready-made tubes. Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Katherine M. Gideon
Pathology & Toxicology Manager
(509) 375-2972 (phone)
(509) 521-0743 (cell)