[Histonet] (no subject)

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Mon Oct 6 12:51:28 CDT 2008

We have been working with ours for about a month now and its nice.
Takes a bit more with respects to programming the runs, but we are using
it as an open system since we are in research and work primarly with
animal tissue.  But overall we really like it.

LIz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592