[Histonet] Ventana Benchmark XTs

Histonet Alias histonetalias <@t> gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 10:03:18 CST 2008

Sorry I don't work for Ventana and I have no beef with them. It
may disappoint some that I have not had a bad experience. So my opinion does
not count because I have had a different experience with my XT than you? I
use the name of The Unknown HT so I can express my opinions freely without
my employer receiving phone calls because certain people don't like my
opinions.

--
The Unknown HT(ASCP)