[Histonet] as Thanksgiving approaches, what do you think about a gall bladder in vinegar ?

Piero Nelva pieronelva01 <@t> bigpond.com
Tue Nov 25 13:49:41 CST 2008

We have released patient's tissue with a copy of the relevant MSDS.

Piero

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rosa Fields" <rfields <@t> gidocs.net>
To: "Della Speranza, Vinnie" <dellav <@t> musc.edu>; "histonet"
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 1:40 AM
Subject: RE: [Histonet] as Thanksgiving approaches,what do you think about a
gall bladder in vinegar ?

I would have to agree, the vinegar sounds like a good solution.

Rosa Fields, HT (ASCP)
Gastroenterology Specialties
Histology Supervisor
4545 R Street
Lincoln, NE  68503
402-465-4545
rfields <@t> gidocs.net

The information contained in the message and the documents accompanying this
message contain information that is privileged and confidential and is
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
communication, other than its return to the sender, is strictly prohibited.