[Histonet] Does anyone have the link for the free LCM webinar that was on histonet this week?

Shakun Aswani Shakun.Aswani <@t> acologix.com
Fri Nov 21 11:03:08 CST 2008

Christina,
Enclosed is the LCM webinar
Shakun

Announcing MDS Analytical Technologies next in the series of Laser
Capture Microdissection and Microgenomics Webinars.  Our next LCM
webinar will be held on Monday, November 24, 2008 at 10AM PST or 1PM
EST.  The speaker will be Charmain Pietersen, PhD., Laboratory for
Structural and Molecular Neuroscience, McLean Hospital.  Her
presentation is titled:  "Gene expression analysis in homogenous single
cell populations in the superior temporal gyrus in postmortem brains
from subjects with schizophrenia".   This webinar is free to all
registrants.  For further information and/or to register for this
webinar, please connect to the following website:
http://www.moleculardevices.com/pages/lcm_webinar_11.2008.html

Shirley Chu

Application Scientist, Arcturus LCM Products

Molecular Devices

(now a part of MDS Analytical Technologies)

408-747-3765 | www.moleculardevices.com

Christina Thurby