[Histonet] Experienced temp for third shift needed...

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 20:06:31 CST 2008

Hi all--

Seeking an experienced temp who likes third shift...this is for a client I
REALLY like working with alongside several of our awsome traveling
histotemps already in place.  (We have GREAT temps!!  THANKS GUYS!!)

I'll be out of office for a couple of hours tomorrow (eeek!  The Twilight
movie opens and a bunch of 'tween girls on a 13th birthday wish---wish ME
luck!!) but will be back in the afternoon and will return all inquiries
before the end of the weekend--

Cheryl

Cheryl R. Kerry, HT(ASCP), BA

Full Staff Inc.

Staffing Healthcare Professionals - One GREAT fit at a time.

281.852.9457 office

281.883.7704 cell

800.756.3309 fax and alternate phone

admin <@t> fullstaff.org