[Histonet] Human tissue for research purposes

Elizabeth M Heimrich elizabeth.heimrich <@t> bms.com
Thu Nov 20 14:18:49 CST 2008

Hello Histonetters,
  I have an investigator that is in need of human tissue samples.  We
would need IBD/UC colon and RA joint/synovium as of right now.  Does
anyone know where I could locate these tissues?  I found three suppliers
online, but I was wondering if there are more out there.  Do hospitals
donate tissue for research purposes?  I know there are a lot of
legal/ethical issues surrounding human tissue...
I know this topic has been discussed before, but the histonet archives
are not available to me right now (technical issue).
Thanks,
Beth