[Histonet] RE: Leica Slide Writer

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Thu Nov 20 12:22:04 CST 2008

We label tens of  thousands of slides a year - no paper labels required. I
visited a research lab in Germany - they labele 1,000 slides a day. Never
had a problem with the ink coming off or disappearing - where would it go?

"Patricia Karlisch" <Pkarlisch <@t> hmc.psu.edu>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
11/20/2008 12:10 PM

cc

Subject
[Histonet] RE: Leica Slide Writer

Just out of curiosity.  When the slide writer is working okay, do you
still have to place paper labels on the slides or does the ink disappear
with time???
Thank you,
Pat

Pat Karlisch
Supervisor, Histology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Mail Code H179
Hershey, PA 17033
Phone (717) 531-6072
Fax: (717) 531- 7741
email: pkarlisch <@t> psu.edu

*****E-Mail Confidentiality Notice*****
This message (including any attachments) contains information intended for
a specific individual(s) and purpose that may be privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure pursuant to applicable law.  Any
inappropriate use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly
prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalty.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender indicating
this error and delete the transmission from your system immediately.