[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 60, Issue 32

Molinari, Betsy BMolinari <@t> heart.thi.tmc.edu
Thu Nov 20 06:43:31 CST 2008

Hi Rudy,
I may have some. I will look around. Does it have to be fresh, unfrozen?

Betsy Molinari HT(ASCP)
Texas Heart Institute
Cardiovascular Pathology
6770 Bertner Avenue
Houston, TX 77030
832-355-6524
832-355-6812 (fax)

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Salcedo,
Rudy
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 7:31 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 60, Issue 32

Histonet,

anybody know where I can find Sheep Liver, we have a research person
looking for a small piece or a block.

Thanks in advance.

Rudy
rsalcedo <@t> tmhs.org

Methodist. Leading Medicine.

Ranked No. 10 on FORTUNE magazine's list of the "100 Best Companies to
Work For" in 2008
Named by U.S. News & World Report as one of "America's Best Hospitals"
Designated as a Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This e-mail is the property of The Methodist Hospital and/or its
relevant affiliates and may contain restricted and privileged material
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message. Thank
you.