[Histonet] old electron microscopes

Ingles Claire CIngles <@t> uwhealth.org
Tue Nov 18 12:30:56 CST 2008

I wouldn't want to pay the shipping for that!
Claire

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Jackie M O'Connor
Sent: Fri 11/14/2008 11:52 AM
To: Joe
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] old electron microscopes

Could you imagine these things on Ebay?

Joe <epoc101 <@t> gmail.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
11/14/2008 11:21 AM

histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
cc

Subject
[Histonet] old electron microscopes

A freind askded me to post this question to the list and see if he could
get
any guidance.  He has two electron microscopes that appear to this
untrained
eye to be older than the hills, or quite possibly alien artifacts.  One is
Siemens unit (power supply is bigger than a fridge).  The other, I believe
is also a siemens unit, but it appears newer (relatively), than the other.
It's a bit smaller and has an orange body to the tube part.  He wants to
get
rid of them and wants to know if they have any value on today's market?  I
tried the histoauction, but the page did not seem be working.  Any help
would be appreciated.