[Histonet] MSB for fibrin

Gayle Callis gayle.callis <@t> bresnan.net
Tue Nov 18 09:40:44 CST 2008

I know that Poly Scientific will do custom reagent preparation but I am not
sure if they have a kit made up for this.  We have found their products/kits
reliable, and they are very helpful.and pleasant to deal with when we needed
something special.

Gayle M. Callis
HTL(ASCP)HT,MT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/CCID/NCZVED)" <jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov>
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 4:30 AM
Subject: [Histonet] MSB for fibrin

Morning everyone,

Does anyone know of a company that sells this procedure in kit form or
at least the components?  We use the artisan for the majority of our
specials and do not have much in the way of reagents available to make
the components required for the MSB.

Thanks,

Jeanine Bartlett, BS, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Infectious Diseases Pathology Branch