[Histonet] old electron microscopes

Peggy Bisher mbisher <@t> Princeton.EDU
Fri Nov 14 12:24:25 CST 2008

Actually I belong to the MSA and they have a place on their web page to list
equipment for sale. If you know exactly what you have, then that would be
the way to go.  You will have to join though, to post it. It doesn't cost
anything to join, just some information.

Margaret E. Bisher
Electron Microscopy & Histology Core Facility Manager
Department of Molecular Biology
Princeton University
Moffett Laboratory, Room 113
Princeton, New Jersey