[Histonet] Cryostat- information for new please
will <@t> histologytechservices.com
Fri Nov 14 10:19:53 CST 2008
The Microm HM 550 is an awesome cryostat, and meets requirements 1-3 for
sure. Not sure about the price. I think we got ours used... There is room
for a 100 count slide box, but you'd have to maneuver it a bit in order to
get the lid open and a slide in there.
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of
cindipqr <@t> wowway.com
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 9:44 AM
Subject: [Histonet] Cryostat- information for new please
Hi All, including Vendors
We're in the market for a new cryostat. Here are our needs:
1. Cutting rat and mouse brains.
2. Ability to keep temperature while cutting for a couple hours at a time.
3. Able to cut 8 to 20 microns.
4. Room in the cryostat for a 100 slide holder (to keep sections frozen
5. Good price, as this is research. We don't need anything fancy.
Thanks for any information you can give,
Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
More information about the Histonet