[Histonet] Re: Fungal stains & political views

Akemi Allison-Tacha akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 21:56:16 CST 2008

Hi All,

I totally agree with Robert on his information regarding periodic acid and chromic acid. I have done extensive research on this subject when I developed my special stain kits for Biocare Medical.  I did incorporate 10% chromic acid for the GMS stain, and 1% periodic acid for the PAS stain.

As far as this forum for political views,  in frustration, I deleted everything with these headings.  There could of been some very interesting feed-back, but you have used this source totally inappropriately!  I believe in this countries beliefs for freedom of speech, but use it wisely!!  The histonet is NOT THE PLACE!

Akemi Allison-Tacha, BS, HT(ASCP)HTL
Client Services Manager
PhenoPath laboratories
551 North 34th Street, Suite 100