[Histonet] Re: bone marrow biopsies

Tony Henwood AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au
Wed Nov 5 16:48:34 CST 2008

Only if he is well fixed first!!

Regards

Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Robyn
Vazquez
Sent: Thursday, 6 November 2008 8:25 AM
To: Sam Histology; Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Re: bone marrow biopsies

Can you block this person?

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Sam
Histology
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 1:09 PM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

At home, there will be an increase in taxes-income, estate, payroll-to
fund more government health care, education, and general entitlement
programs. The old Reaganesque notion that government subsidies can make
one more dependent, angrier, and envious is forgotten, along with the
notion that lower taxes stimulate economic growth and encourage
risk-taking, innovation, and independence. I worry especially about the
lifting of income caps (how far?) on social security taxes inasmuch as
they were part of the original covenant justifying the caps on benefits
paid out.

NAFTA and other free trade agreements would be repealed; illegal
immigration would either not be an issue, or more a problem of finding
the right way, with borders still open, to grant amnesties. Appointments
would hinge on a belief in bigger government and the theme that the
individual is currently suffering due to reactionaries in government and
corporations, barely housed, fed, or educated, and deserves more federal
dollars appropriated from others who either don't need all their income
or didn't deserve the compensation they were given.

Abroad, there is a general argument that things are going terribly.
Forget that the Taliban and Saddam are gone. Forget that we have not
suffered another 9/11 attack. Forget that there is far more democratic
promise in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and Lebanon than was true in
2001. Forget that the Merkel and Sarkozy governments, along with Eastern
European leaders, are more pro-American than their predecessors in 2001.

Instead, we are disliked by everyone, and for good reasons. The fact
that Iranian mullahs, the House of Saud cousins, Hugo Chavez's
communists, European mullahs, and the Arab street don't approve of
America says more about us than it does them. The solution is to follow
more the dictates of European Union and United Nations, where
sophisticated internationalists can guide us through the maze of global
power, instructing mostly ignorant Americans how and why we tend to
cause so many of the world's problems. Misunderstanding and our own
obtuseness explain global tension, not the agendas of enemies who know
exactly what they want and how to get it.

Our military is not so much an offensive force, designed to defeat and
kill our enemies, that needs support and constant honing; better to see
it as a large social organization that we must look at in terms only of
proper rotations, health care, and benefits. We are to support the
troops not in the sense of doing everything we can to ensure they win,
and gain the proper recognition for their courage and sacrifice, but
rather in consideration of their victimhood, offering proper sympathy
and remediation for the defeat in Iraq, the unwise use of their skills,
and the needless loss of their lives.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of The Children's Hospital at Westmead

This note also confirms that this email message has been
virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected, The Childrens Hospital at Westmead accepts no liability for any consequential damage resulting from email containing computer viruses.