[Histonet] Presidential Voting Infomation etc.

Piero Nelva pieronelva01 <@t> bigpond.com
Wed Nov 5 01:22:55 CST 2008

A timely reminder.  Great job on the Histonet in general, BTW.

----- Original Message -----
From: "LINDA MARGRAF" <LINDA.MARGRAF <@t> childrens.com>
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 4:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Presidential Voting Infomation etc.

Dear Histonetters:
I am the list administrator and I would like to ask that people please
refrain from further political comments on the list. I know this is a touchy
topic but this is not the forum for these discussions.  Please remember, my
colleagues and I at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center run
this list using University resources and it would be a real shame if they
were to decide this was not a good use of their funds due to the off-topic
comments etc. The Histonet list is an amazing collection of >3300 people
from around the world helping each other and we really need to stick to
topics pertinent to Histology. Thanks.
Linda M
Histonet administrator

Linda Margraf, MD
Professor of Pathology
University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Dallas TX USA

>>> Justin Thomas <jstn192 <@t> yahoo.com> 11/3/2008 10:11 AM >>>
Barack Obama will raise taxes on hardworking Americans to give a government
handout to the 40% of Americans who pay no income taxes.
John McCain and Sarah Palin have an economic plan that celebrates the
American dream of opportunity, not government giveaways. In this country, we
believe in spreading opportunity, for those who need jobs and those who
create them. While Barack Obama is ready to "spread the wealth around," John
McCain has a plan to get our economy moving so everyone has access to good
jobs, a quality education and the opportunity to succeed.

The next President won't have time to get used to the office. America faces
many challenges here at home, and many enemies abroad in this dangerous
world. We cannot spend the next four years as we have spent much of the last
eight: hoping for our luck to change at home and abroad. We need a new
direction, and John McCain and Sarah Palin will fight for it.

Time and time again this team of mavericks has stood up, taken on tough
issues and delivered. They're the real deal. They have a clear record that
can deliver results, not just rhetoric that delivers votes.

PLEASE GIVE CAREFUL THOUGHT WHO YOU WILL VOTE FOR ON TUESDAY...PLEASE THINK
ABOUT WHERE THESE TWO MEN COME FROM AND WHERE THEIR HEARTS TRULY ARE.  THIS
IS A CRUTIAL ELECTION AND WE AS AMERICANS MUST BE CONFIDENT THAT OUR BEST
DAYS ARE AHEAD OF US WITH JOHN LEADING THE WAY!!!

</pre> <span style="font-weight: bold;">Please consider the environment
before printing this e-mail</span><br />

files or attachments transmitted with it contains<br />
information that is confidential and privileged. This information is
intended only for the use of the <br />
individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the
intended recipient, further <br />

disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the
intended recipient, any <br />
disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly
prohibited and possibly a <br />
violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this
information in error, <br />
please notify Children's Medical Center Dallas immediately at 214-456-4444
or via e-mail at <br />
privacy <@t> childrens.com. Children's Medical Center Dallas and its affiliates
hereby claim all <br />
applicable privileges related to this information.</span><br />