[Histonet] Presidential Voting Infomation etc.

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 13:05:37 CST 2008

One day of talking politics doens't hurt anyone.  ASCP is politically active
isn't it?  We can't talk about how it tries to influence politics? Saying
that they'll close the histonet over this is ridiculous.

Such important things need to be discussed.  It affects histology and
everthing and everyone else.  Not talking leads to more problems.