[Histonet] Presidential Voting Infomation

Marsh, Nannette NMP <@t> Stowers-Institute.org
Mon Nov 3 11:19:18 CST 2008

Emily, I love your response.  There is no way this Justin person is a histotech because everyone knows how intelligent we are and we've all done our research and made the decision that is best for us.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Emily Sours
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 10:32 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Presidential Voting Infomation

Gee, I really didn't know who I was going to vote for, being completely unaware of both candidates' platforms the day before I vote, but this random email to histonet totally swayed my decision! What a relief to know people like Justin care enough to tell me how to vote!

Emily
--
"You would know her for all the things she was...a woman who knew her way in and out of every new book without being singed, pinched, bumped or tickled by any line or chapter." John O'Hara, Appointment in Samarra _______________________________________________
Histonet mailing list