[Histonet] Embedding centers and Hematoxylin

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Sat May 31 12:54:25 CDT 2008

My 2 embedding centers were in operation from 1985 until I retired (2002) when they were still working. Maker: TissueTek
  I always used regressive hematoxylin from Richard Allan.
  René J.

"Rathborne, Toni" <trathborne <@t> somerset-healthcare.com> wrote:

I have a few questions for everyone. 1) How many years do you get from your embedding centers, and what make are they? 2) What type of hematoxylin does everyone use for their H&E's? In general, do you prefer a progressive or regressive stain?
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Toni