[Histonet] NSH bulletin (In Action)

Mickie Johnson mickie25 <@t> netzero.net
Tue May 27 08:56:45 CDT 2008

Hello Peggy,

Thank you for your update. There has been quite a bit of discussion about
this in the American College of Mohs Surgeons, American Society of Mohs
Surgery and the American Society of Mohs Histotechnology over the last year.
The majority of Mohs histotechs are not registered HT's or HTL's. At this
time it is just under discussion with questionnaires.

I would be interested to know if there is any resource available that covers
the requirements for licensure in each state? Would knowledgeable persons
from each state be willing to post what they know about the requirements in
the states they reside and work in?

Right now, Washington State has no requirements for licensure of histotechs,
Mohs or otherwise.

If people will email me I will compile what I receive and post a compilation
if this has not already been done.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Mickie

Mickie Johnson, B.S., HTL(ASCP)
Mohs Histology Consulting Services, LLC
  & Mohs Lab Staffing
2507 S. Manito Blvd.
Spokane, WA 99203
509-954-7134
FAX   509-624-3926
Web: www.mohshistogyconsulting.com & www.mohslabstaffing.com
Email: mickie25 <@t> netzero.net

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified
that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or
any information contained in the message. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete
this message.