[Histonet] TN meeting Vendor Deadline Approaching!

Hofecker, Jennifer L jennifer.l.hofecker <@t> Vanderbilt.Edu
Fri May 23 09:02:11 CDT 2008

Happy Friday to everyone!

Just a brief reminder that the vendor registration deadline for the
Tennessee Society for Histotechnology Annual Meeting (June 19-21 in
Townsend, TN) is quickly approaching. If you have not yet registered and
are interested in exhibiting at our meeting, please contact me ASAP. All
registration materials and booth fees are due to me by May 30th.

If you need exhibiting information, I'll be glad to pass it along.

For everyone else, it's not too late to register to attend the meeting.
There are still hotel rooms available and a great variety of educational
offerings. Please visit the NSH website for complete program information
or feel free to contact me with questions.

Have a great (hopefully long) weekend!

Jennifer L. Hofecker HT(ASCP)

Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Division of Neuropathology

Nashville, TN

ph 615.343.0083

fax 615.343.7089

NSH Quality Control Committee Chairperson

TSH Secretary

TSH 2008 Exhibit Coordinator