[Histonet] (no subject)

Jennifer Johnson jmjohnson34 <@t> hotmail.com
Thu May 22 15:43:34 CDT 2008

Dear Netters,

Last year I was planning a vacation to Albuquerque, NM and Sara Breeden gave me the most excellent list of things to do!  I figured I would try it again.  Next Wednesday I will be leaving for a two week vacation to Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, and Hawaii.  Any suggestions from you locals?  Please reply off list so as not to clog up the histonet.   Thanks, Jennifer Johnson,  HTL (ASCP)